We are happy to announce that after 5 months of being closed, we are able to see clients at the atelier again. We are excited to get back to work, but there are a few changes that will be in place in light of the COVID-19 pandemic as listed below:
- When arriving for your appointment, please give us a call at 310.363.7542. Late arrivals unfortunately will not be accommodated.
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer upon arrival. Clients with a temperature of over 99.6 will not be seen. If you are feeling ill, please call us to reschedule.
- Please remove your shoes and put on the provided slippers.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry and then washed upstairs prior to your appointment.
- Per California state board requirements, masks must be worn the entire time that you are in the space.
- En Plein air. All services will be taking place outdoors on our patio.
- The shampoo room will be a quiet zone.
- Please refrain from touching any retail products. If you have any questions, please ask for assistance and we will help you.
- There will be a potential surcharge for additional products used, depending on hair growth.
- Please allow additional time for your appointment as we adjust to these new protocols.
- If you have an existing condition or are immune-compromised, please contact us to request an appointment outside of regular business hours. We are happy to accommodate you.
- All clients must have a credit card on file for a contactless checkout. Please bring cash for gratuities or use venmo.
- Same day cancellations or rescheduling will incur a charge of the full-service price.
To request an appointment, please email us at email@example.com to be added to the list. We ask for your patience as we work to accommodate everyone during this time and look forward to seeing you all soon!