We are happy to announce that after 3 months of being closed, we are starting to see clients at the atelier again. We are excited to get back to work, but there are a few changes that will be in place in light of the COVID-19 pandemic as listed below:
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait outside in the courtyard. We will come down and escort you in. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes early. Late arrivals unfortunately cannot be accommodated.
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer upon arrival. Clients with a temperature of over 99.6 will not be seen. If you are feeling ill, please call us to reschedule.
- Please remove your shoes and put on the provided slippers.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry and then washed upstairs prior to your appointment.
- Per California state board requirements, masks must be worn the entire time that you are in the space. If you do not have a mask we will have them available for sale.
- En Plein air. All services will be taking place outdoors on our patio.
- The shampoo room will be a quiet zone and is where all clients will process.
- Please refrain from touching any retail products. If you have any questions, please ask for assistance and we will help you.
- There will be a potential surcharge for additional products used, depending on hair growth.
- Please allow additional time for your appointment as we adjust to these new protocols.
- If you have an existing condition or are immune-compromised, please contact us to request an appointment outside of regular business hours. We are happy to accommodate you.
- All clients must have a credit card on file for a contactless checkout. Please bring exact change for gratuities.
- Same day cancellations or rescheduling will incur a charge of the full-service price.
If you have been in touch with us to request an appointment, Kadi will be contacting you individually to discuss your needs and book your appointment. For anyone who would like to book an appointment, please email us at email@example.com to be added to the list. We ask for your patience as we work to accommodate everyone during this time.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!