Myka’s Holiday Wishlist
The year we decided a family vacation was the best gift ever, so will be heading off to Jamaica in January to stay at Scotch on the Rocks in Ocho Rios. I’m super stoked and glad I don’t have to do any shopping. The thought of stepping into a mall of any sort paralyzes me.
That being said, I still like to act as though I am 6, writing my virtual list to Santa each year. If we were giving gifts this year, this is what I would ask for:
1. Dyson DC44 Animal. Because anything made for cleaning that has the word animal in the name has to be awesome.
2. A gym membership at Exhale Spa. No explanation required. Haven’t y’all been reading my fat posts???
3. Reed Krakoff Boxer II bag in grey. Dying.
4. Anything from The End of History in NY.
5. A case of Duval Leroy champagne – because who doesn’t love champagne? And this one is great – $30 a bottle but you’d swear it should cost 3 times that. LOVE.
6. Ravello Mirror from Jonathan Adler. LOVE the color.
I’ll stick to my virtual list this year and maybe at some point this year, these items will make their way into my home….But really, who am I kidding, I’ll buy the champagne for myself!