Our ideal Salon Assistant is passionate, loyal and committed to being the best they can be. They look for ways to affect positive change and contribute to the company. They have a positive attitude and are creative, sophisticated, reliable and organized. They live within 30 minutes of 1617 Abbot Kinney and has reliable transportation and a valid drivers license.
They are professional, anticipatory and has experience working in the beauty and lifestyle space. Background is in beauty and their personal brand aligns with Highbrow Hippie and ideally is already a follower of ours.
- Clear on what they want their career path to be in this industry
- A self starter & able to work independently
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to deal with problems as they arise
- Can think in advance and anticipate needs
- Experienced in dealing with a wide variety of people
- Flexible with time
- Able to accept criticism
- Greets clients and gets them set up for their services
- Performs all hair washing services
- Assists with styling services on occassion
- Maintains a clean and functional working environment
Performs assistant duties/runs errands for Highbrow Hippie
- Valid California Cosmetology License
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Must have drivers license and reliable transportation
If this is something you are interested in, please email email@example.com with a resume and introduction.