SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Do you have a social first and mobile first view of content? Are you an endlessly creative social storyteller who excels at building creative visual content on your own?
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Create visual content for various social media platforms, including, but not limited to, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube, with excellent judgement, instincts and a sharp feel for the social media landscape.
· Source, create, and publish timely social media content to educate various audiences about beauty and wellness.
· Use social media to drive awareness of and traffic to key stories and our website.
· Be responsive to breaking news/events which provide an opportunity to tell our story.
· Shoot, edit, and create graphics for social video content. Both in the field, and in office with existing material.
· Reporting on activities, including insights which help shape and drive content moving forward.
· Earn trust internally and externally with many different audiences and stakeholders.
Proven ability, willingness, and desire to:
· Think and act strategically – look around corners and build a long-term social media presence in support of reputational PR efforts.
· Be creative and develop engaging social media content that's aligned with the company brand.
· Exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow time frames.
· Think and communicate clearly – formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues, and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it.
· Always be innovating, initiating, and creating.