FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
This role is focused on providing efficient and stellar service, and creating memorable experiences for each of our clients. In this position, you will have a direct impact on the overall experience of our clients and be responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment they arrive. A friendly, warm and welcoming attitude is required. You will be responsible for communicating the Highbrow Hippie brand through each interaction with clients, so keeping who we are as Highbrow Hippie top of mind is essential.
We expect honesty, ethics, trustworthiness, reliability, punctuality, detail orientation and accuracy as well as a professional comportment. On the phone, you are the voice of Highbrow Hippie. In person, your are responsible for making sure every client experiences the Highbrow Hippie brand and leaves knowing a little bit more about us. You are the first and last point of contact for every client visit.
- A self starter & able to work independently
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excited to be here
- Able to deal with problems as they arise
- Experienced in dealing with a wide variety of people
- Tech Savvy
- Able to accept criticism
- Understands our POV
- Possesses great computer and communication skills.
- Proficient at Excel, Word
- Greet clients and begin the process of communicating the Highbrow Hippie brand
- Maintain the front desk and reception area, including cleanliness and organization
- Assist in maintaining inventory on all retail products and general (non salon related) supplies
- Answer all telephone inquiries
- Schedule appointments for clients, as well as make courtesy calls to remind them of upcoming appointments
- Complete all register transactions for services provided
- Maintain a smooth flow of clients to providers
- Suggest and prescribe retail products
- Continuously replenish retail products
- Ensure correct use of Boulevard
- Maintain relationships with vendors, etc.
- Perform administrative duties for Highbrow Hippie
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must be fully vaccinated
If this is something you are interested in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and introduction.